You can also join the groups by contacting the travel agencies in Petrozavodsk. “Tourholding Karelia LLC” (Hotel “Karelia”, Gulling St., 2, Petrozavodsk, visitkizhi.ru
By hydrofoil from the city of Petrozavodsk
- “Tourholding Karelia LLC” (Hotel “Karelia”, Gulling St., 2, Petrozavodsk, http://tourholding.ru)
Tel.: (814-2) 63-40-60, 73-34-33, 56-08-70 (tourist office), 8-800-100-80-30 (toll-free within Russia)
- “KareliaFlot LLC” (K. Marks prospect, 1a, Petrozavodsk, http://kareliaflot.ru/)
Tel.: (814-2) 734343, +79218004540
Transfer to Kizhi Island from the village of Velikaya Guba, Medvezhiegorsk region
Finnish motor boat MV-Marine 5400 HT. Contact phone number: +7 921 625 9988, e-mail: email@example.com site: http://vkizhi-ptz.ru
- Excursions and entrance fees are not included in the fare!
- Prices and schedules are for reference only and may vary! Please check with transport companies for this information.
- Advance booking of excursions in the Excursion Department of the Kizhi Museum by phone: (814-2) 53-57-22 (summer season), 76-57-64 (winter season).
- Tourist groups are formed immediately upon arrival at Kizhi Island.
- To moor a private vessel one must obtain permission from the Security Service of the museum. It is forbidden to pitch tents, use open fires and stay in the territory of Kizhi Island after the museum closes.
The main railway trains to the city of Petrozavodsk:
We recommend looking the full schedule of trains to Petrozavodsk (taking into account all possible changes) at http://pass.rzd.ru.
- №18 Moscow — Petrozavodsk
- Departure from Moscow (in the evening); arrival in Petrozavodsk (in the morning)
- №17 Petrozavodsk — Moscow
- Departure from Petrozavodsk (in the evening); arrival in Moscow (in the morning)
- №658 Saint-Petersburg — Petrozavodsk
- Departure from Saint-Petersburg (in the evening); arrival in Petrozavodsk (in the morning)
- №657 Petrozavodsk — Saint-Petersburg
- Departure from Petrozavodsk (in the evening); arrival in Saint-Petersburg (in the morning).